Check-in Information: Parents please sign in and sign out your Child at the beginning and end of service: H.Y.P.E., Shabach, and Nursery.
- While under the supervision of Youth and Children’s services, All participants are expected to remain inside the Fellowship hall, Classrooms, and Sanctuary (wherever the meeting/service is held) at all times.
- No child or youth is permitted to leave the quarters without permission from an advisor.
- All participants must show respect for advisors, other participants, and themselves while actively involved in youth and children’s church. This includes: speaking courteously toward others, keeping hands to oneself, and exhibiting Christ-like behavior at all times.
- Participants will be mindful of the learning environment designated to them by not being a distraction to others during worship service and instruction time.
- Participants must report any dangerous, obscene and/or violations of rules outlined in this Code of Conduct booklet. This includes any violations by staff, volunteers, and other participants.